Create a new account
- Go to our course log in page
- Click on Create New Account (green bar). You then need to complete: your email address/set up a password and insert your organisations registration key. Then under More Details – you ONLY need to complete Managers Name/phone/ email in this section. Then click Request Account. You’ve then done - It only takes a few seconds!
- N.B. NCC staff – Don’t need to create an account – you can access all of our courses via My Learning My Career.
N.B. You will only need to use the key the first time you register, then after this you can just log in with your username and password. If you are unsure of your registration key e mail Sarah as above. Schools only - Please do not use head@ email addresses to create an account as email addresses need to be unique to the person wishing to attend.
Prior to the Event
- You will initially receive a provisional offer of a place, then a confirmation e mail will be sent 3 weeks prior to the event. (This is to ensure we have a good multi-agency mix). If you are unsure if you have a place or for any other training queries, contact Sarah Bale:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 0115 9774439.
Please note: YOU need to cancel your place if unable to attend and you can rebook onto another event if required.
After attendance at the Event (you need go back into your account to):
- Complete a short electronic evaluation form
- Print off your certificate
- View your own training log of all NSCP training attended or e learning completed