If you haven’t already created an account, you will need to go to our course login page to do so. This is also where you need to book onto any of our training events you require.
Once logged in you will see all the course details including dates, event aims, trainers/guest speakers and target audience.
Please note: From 1 April 2020 we have implemented a new revised charging policy which may affect some organisations who do not contribute financially to the Partnership (eg schools, district and borough councils, Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue. For more details, please see our charging table at the bottom of this page.
NSCP Safeguarding Children Training
Nottinghamshire Safeguarding Children Partnership provides multi-agency safeguarding children training events and eLearning for people whose work is primarily based within the county of Nottinghamshire.
The following charges for Nottinghamshire based staff sets out whether you will be charged at the point of accessing training.
- Nottinghamshire County Council staff - No charge (covered by annual partnership contribution
- NHS provider organisations and CCG staff providing services in the county - No charge (covered by annual partnership contribution)
- Police staff providing services in the county - No charge (covered by annual partnership contribution)
- Partner organisations that contribute to the partnership (typically through national funding arrangements – National Probation Service) - To be allowed free training places up to the value of their contributions for staff providing services in the county
- Partner organisations that do not make an annual partnership contribution - Charge at point of access (this would include for example, all schools, District and Borough Councils, Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service, CAFCASS)
- Private non-profit organisations, including community interest companies and community benefit societies – One free place per setting per year (for Designated Person/Safeguarding Lead) on each course. Course charges apply for any additional places
- Voluntary/community organisations/charities with a turnover below £150,000 - Free
- Private profit-making organisations - Charge at the point of access
If applicable, there is a charge of £60 per person a day (£35 for a virtual event) and £35 per half a day (£25 for a virtual event).
A reduced charge of £20 will be incurred for non-attendance at any virtual training event unless at least 24 hours' notice of cancellation is given (this excludes weekends). This charge will still apply if non-attendance is due to sickness. This reduced charge will only apply whilst working virtually and will then revert back to £40 once working face to face.
Below you will find the eLearning charges by organisation group listed in the previous section:
- Groups 1, 2, 3 and 4 - No charge (covered by annual partnership contribution)
- Groups 5, 6 and 7:
- 0 to 5 registered users - no charge
- 6 to 50 registered users - £100 per year
- Group 8 - £25 per licence per year.