NSCP Child Sexual Exploitation 3 – Trauma & Specialist Support Level 3
Our CSE one day course has now been re-developed into 4 shorter virtual training events via Microsoft Teams- this is the third event. To gain a full understanding of CSE and its impact on children & young people we would recommend that you book onto all 4 events. The events are for all practitioners who work directly with children and young people who may be vulnerable to CSE. Attending all 4 events will provide an in depth understanding of CSE indicators and risks, grooming models including the use of the internet, and equips participants with the knowledge and confidence to manage disclosures and suspicions of CSE effectively and in accordance with Safeguarding procedures.
- To consider in depth the impact of CSE on children & young people and the whole family
- To consider in depth the indicators of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and its impact on children and young people
- To explore ways to support children, young people and their families experiencing CSE
- To share the role of the East Midlands Children & Young People’s Sexual Assault Service and services they offer
- To consider further support for professionals
For all practitioners who work directly with children and young people who may be vulnerable to CSE.
Please note as from April 1st 2020 we have implemented a new revised charging policy which may affect some organisations who do not contribute financially to the Partnership. E.g. Schools, District & Borough Councils , Fire & Rescue service. For more details please see our charging table on our training page of our website.
Reminder: Please be aware we have reintroduced our non- attendance charge so, if you find you are no longer able to attend we do require 24 hours notice. Please log into your account and remove yourself from the event. The charge will be £20.00 whilst we are still working virtually.
Partners from – Imara ( A local specialist service that supports children, young people & their families following disclosure of sexual abuse) and East Midlands Children & Young People’s Sexual Assault Service.
Training Course date: Monday, November 1, 2021