NSCP Child Criminal Exploitation 1 - Tackling CCE Effectively Level 3
Our CCE course comprises of two short virtual training events via Microsoft Teams- this is the first event. To gain a full understanding of CCE and its impact on children & young people we would recommend that you book onto both events. The events are for all practitioners who work directly with children and young people who may be vulnerable to Child Criminal Exploitation.
Attending both events will:
- raise your awareness around contextual safeguarding issues
- consider the different types of CCE including County Lines
- how to recognise indicators of CCE
- understand the impact it has on both the child or young person, as well as parents or carers
- consider the guidance and procedures to follow if you have concerns including useful CCE tools
- Clarify the definition of CCE and the different types of CCE
- Consider indicators of CCE and vulnerability factors
- Explain the grooming process and the role of social media
- Consider the links between CCE and missing children from home/care
- Understand CCE guidance, procedures and referral process
- Consider impact on CCE on both children and adults
For all practitioners who work directly with children and young people who may be vulnerable to Child Criminal Exploitation.
Please note as from 1 April 2020 we have implemented a new revised charging policy which may affect some organisations who do not contribute financially to the partnership, for example schools, district and borough councils, fire and rescue service. For more details please see our charging table on our training page of our website.
Reminder: Please be aware we have reintroduced our non-attendance charge so, if you find you are no longer able to attend we do require 24 hours notice. Please log into your account and remove yourself from the event. The charge will be £20 whilst we are still working virtually.
Partners from Nott’s County Council – Safeguarding & Tackling Emerging Threats to Children Teams.
Training Course date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023